Hollywood Dads: Through Their Children’s Eyes
In this curated book collection, the grown children of some of Hollywood’s most famous actors share their childhood experiences, giving us a behind-the-scenes glimpse of Hollywood dads.
- CLASSIC COUPLE RECOMMENDATION: My Place in the Sun: Life in the Golden Age of Hollywood and Washington by George Stevens, Jr.
- In Search of My Father: A Portrait of Leslie Howard by Ronald Howard
- A Quite Remarkable Father by Leslie Ruth Howard
- Knock Wood by Candice Bergen
- Glenn Ford: A Life by Peter Ford
- My Father, Charlie Chaplin by Charles Chaplin Jr.
- We Will Always Live in Beverly Hills: Growing Up Crazy in Hollywood by Ned Wynn
- Robert Benchley by Nathaniel Benchley
- Growing Up With Chico by Maxine Marx
- Good Stuff: A Reminiscence of My Father, Cary Grant by Jennifer Grant
- Lou’s on First: The Tragic Life of Hollywood’s Greatest Clown Warmly Recounted by his Youngest Child by Chris Costello
- Going My Own Way by Gary Crosby
- A Twist of Lemmon: A Tribute to My Father by Christopher Lemmon
- Your Friend and Mine, Andy Devine by Dennis Devine
- Sammy Davis Jr.: A Personal Journey with My Father by Tracey Davis
- Harold Lloyd – Magic in a Pair of Horn-Rimmed Glasses by Annette D’Agostino Lloyd