Hollywood Dads: Through Their Children’s Eyes
In this curated book collection, the grown children of some of Hollywood’s most famous actors share their childhood experiences, giving us a behind-the-scenes glimpse of Hollywood dads.
- CLASSIC COUPLE RECOMMENDATION: My Place in the Sun: Life in the Golden Age of Hollywood and Washington by George Stevens, Jr.
- In Search of My Father: A Portrait of Leslie Howard by Ronald Howard
- A Quite Remarkable Father by Leslie Ruth Howard
- Knock Wood by Candice Bergen
- Glenn Ford: A Life by Peter Ford
- My Father, Charlie Chaplin by Charles Chaplin Jr.
- We Will Always Live in Beverly Hills: Growing Up Crazy in Hollywood by Ned Wynn
- Robert Benchley by Nathaniel Benchley
- Growing Up With Chico by Maxine Marx
- Good Stuff: A Reminiscence of My Father, Cary Grant by Jennifer Grant
- Lou’s on First: The Tragic Life of Hollywood’s Greatest Clown Warmly Recounted by his Youngest Child by Chris Costello
- Going My Own Way by Gary Crosby
- A Twist of Lemmon: A Tribute to My Father by Christopher Lemmon
- Your Friend and Mine, Andy Devine by Dennis Devine
- Sammy Davis Jr.: A Personal Journey with My Father by Tracey Davis
- Harold Lloyd – Magic in a Pair of Horn-Rimmed Glasses by Annette D’Agostino Lloyd
1 thought on “Hollywood Dads: Through Their Children’s Eyes”
I am sure it was poignant to speak to the grown children of these very special actors. Sometimes we can forget that they had their own families. Thank you for listing the books. I am looking forward to ordering a few of books soon.